A man walks into a store to buy a Barbie doll for his daughter.
"How much is that Barbie in the window?", he asks the shop
In a condescending manner she responds, "Which Barbie?
We have ...
- Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95
- Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95
- Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95
- Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95
- Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95
- and Divorced Barbie for $265.00."
The guy asks, "Why is Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the others
are only $19.95?"
"That's obvious," the assistant states, "Divorced Barbie
comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture..."